Soft surgical overglove
Extra-supple natural rubber latex surgical overglove
Biogel ® Eclipse surgical overglove is 30% softer than our standard surgical gloves. The design creates a comfortable supple feel – with the inherent strength and elasticity of natural rubber latex – for the extra fingertip sensitivity and dexterity you need during surgery.
You can wear it as your preferred single glove, or match it with a Biogel Indicator Underglove to create a double-gloving puncture indication system for protection you can see – with clear, fast and large puncture indication
Like all Biogel surgical gloves, Eclipse is non-pyrogenic, sterile and powder-free.
- Softer than regular natural rubber latex gloves, for supple feel and sensitivity
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
Further product information
How to use Biogel Eclipse
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves. You can see the different donning methods for using open donning, or closed donning – either with cuffs extended over hands, or cuffs in the hands. You can also learn how to change a contaminated glove while scrubbed.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
See detailed instructions for how to perform assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method. This video also shows how to change a contaminated glove while you’re still scrubbed.