Thin bordered foam dressing
Mepilex Border Lite
Thin all-in-one foam dressing
Mepilex® Border Lite is a thin all-in-one foam dressing for low-exuding wounds. You can use it for chronic wounds and acute secondary healing wounds such as postoperative incisions, traumatic wounds, or sutured wounds.
The low-profile design is conformable, making it an effective wound dressing for difficult-to-dress areas such as feet and toes, hands and fingers.
The design includes Safetac® – the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. It's designed to mould softly to skin without sticking to the moist wound
- Thin and conformable to dress wounds on feet and toes, hands and fingers
- Discrete so your patients can get on with normal life
- Dressings with Safetac minimise pain and trauma at dressing changes
Further product information
When to use Mepilex Border Lite
Mepilex Border Lite is an all-in-one thin foam dressing. It’s designed for a wide range of low-exuding wounds. Chronic wounds, like diabetic foot ulcers and pressure ulcers. And acute secondary healing wounds, such as postoperative incisions or traumatic wounds (incl. sutured wounds).
This soft conformable bordered foam dressing maintains a moist wound environment. So your patient’s wound has an optimal environment for healing.
Use Mepilex Border Lite:
- to dress low-exuding chronic wounds, such as diabetic foot ulcers
- to dress acute wounds, such as traumatic or postoperative wounds
- to dress wounds on difficult areas, such as the feet, toes, hands, fingers
- to maintain a moist wound environment – giving the wound optimal conditions to heal
How to use Mepilex Border Lite
Watch how you can apply a Mepilex Border Lite all-in-on dressing.
Thin-design foam dressing for managing low-exuding acute and chronic wounds
Mepilex Border Flex
All-in-one dressing that is designed to stay on and uniquely conform
Mepilex Border Post-Op
All-in-one post-op dressing with extra flexibility for patient mobility
Mepilex Border Ag
Antimicrobial all-in-one foam dressing for medium to high exuding wounds