Thin foam dressing
Thin-design foam dressing for managing low-exuding acute and chronic wounds
Listen to Professor Amit Gefen:hidden1hidden2
Mepilex® Lite foam dressing is designed to help you manage low-exuding acute and chronic wounds. The thin profile is soft and conformable
Mepilex Lite dressings have been shown to protect fragile skin from external forces, such as friction and pressure resulting from frequent use of medical devices
This design includes Safetac® – the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. We designed it to mould softly to skin without sticking to the moist wound
- May be used to prevent skin damage under medical devices
- Minimises pain during dressing changes
- Soft and conformable design, for ease of use
- Minimises the risk of maceration
- Can be easily cut to size, for versatility
- Can be used to manage radiotherapy-induced skin reactions
* Disclaimer: The prophylactic use of dressings in reducing the risk of medical device related pressure injuries is well reported, however their use under PPE in terms of maintenance of a seal and potential impact on viral transmission has not been tested by Mölnlycke or others to our knowledge.
Further product information
When to use Mepilex Lite
Mepilex Lite is suitable for a wide range of low-exuding acute and chronic wounds, such as diabetic wounds, pressure ulcers, partial thickness burns and epidermolysis bullosa.
You can easily cut Mepilex Lite to fit a wound and the soft foam is highly conformable
How to use Mepilex Lite
Watch how to apply Mepilex Lite to your patients.