Optimised safety for both patients and staff
Mölnlycke Health Care will help to ensure you and your patients’ safety, from component validation to in-process inspections, packaging, labelling and sterilisation of the final product. Enhanced safety creates confidence, helping staff work at their highest levels. ProcedurePak also potentially reduces the risk of infection. With fewer packages to open, there is less risk for aseptic-related mistakes2. It minimises the costs and risks associated with extended aftercare, saving staff and financial resources and contributing to more optimal outcomes. Increased efficiency creates a ripple effect in your organisation – enabling your hospital to treat more patients to better care.
Highest safety, in short:
- Strict quality and regulatory evaluation and validation processes to ensure maximum safety
- State-of-the-art pack assembly meeting all applicable standards
- Advanced IT control systems ensuring that the final product is delivered according to your specifications
- Clear labelling – removable labels for easy administration so that contents can be checked at a glance
- Full traceability in case of product recalls or notification